Cute NOBE-Longfellow Starter-Home Duplex
ASKING $549,000 . Just Sold $650,000
- Great opportunity for investor or buyer trying to break into the competitive North Oakland market!
- Legal duplex: 1,932 SF per public record*
- Low price per square foot compared to single family homes in the area
- Improvements over time include hardwood floors, roof, electrical, plumbing, kitchens, water heaters, paint & landscaping
- Both kitchens updated approx. 2009
- Vacant Upper Unit Features: 2 bedrooms and an updated bathroom, bonus room with newer hardwood, approx. 1000 SF, in-unit laundry, dual-pane windows, crown molding, and hardwood floors throughout.
- Lower Unit Features: 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, approx. 932 SF, in-unit laundry, believed hardwood under carpet (buyer to verify). Month-to-month tenant pays $1,226.37/month
- Bonus storage shed in back
- Nice level and enclosed backyard
- Prime North Oakland Longfellow neighborhood near Berkeley and Emeryville ("NOBE")
- Very active Facebook community/neighborhood group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/longfellowcommunityassociation/
- Area benefiting from the redevelopment of San Pablo Ave.
- Tons of new development in the area
- "Very Walkable" and "Very Bikeable" according to Walkscore
- "Lower Crime Area" according to Walkscore
- Close to cafe's and shops
- Easy access to transportation
- Only 5 blocks to MacArthur BART Station
- Upper unit open Sunday Sept. 18th and 25th 2-4:30pm
- Downstairs unit occupied, by appointment only
- Please do not disturb tenant