Just Sold in Rockridge!
288 Whitmore #203 . 9 Offers . Sold $450,000
- Impeccable 1 bed/1 bathroom condominium
- Updated throughout with fresh paint, new water-conserving faucets, statement lighting fixtures, newer Berber carpet in bedroom, newer quartz stone countertops, & new reclaimed-lumber floating shelves
- Brand new stainless steel refrigerator
- New wide-plank oak-like flooring in entry, kitchen, dining & living room with noise-reducing underlayment
- Pristine new bathroom tile floor & re-glazed shower tile/tub
- Heated pool/spa & gym on premise
- Gated garage providing one secure deeded parking space
- Easily accessible coin-operated laundry room
- New dual-pane glass patio door to access cozy private balcony with tree view & additional storage closet
- HOA fees currently $318/month
- FEES INCLUDE Common Hot Water, Exterior Maintenance, Hazard Insurance, Management Fee, Reserves, Trash Removal, Water/Sewer
- Under 1 mile to Rockridge BART!
- "Walkers Paradise" according to Walkscore (93)
- Ideally located in the coveted Rockridge neighborhood, bordering Piedmont Ave and the Temescal District of Oakland
- Just 1 block to new Shops at The Ridge Shopping Center (Oakland’s new outdoor multi-level shopping, dining and retail destination)
- Immerse yourself in the best that Oakland has to offer- great weather, the burgeoning restaurant & bar scene, cafes, farmers markets & artisanal shopping.
- Listed by Jennifer Montague & Glennie Kramer-Baker
- Buyers, contact Glennie Kramer-Baker (415) 535-2996
- Open Sunday Jan 22nd and Jan 29th 2:00pm-4:30pm
- Broker Open House Thurs Jan 19th 10:30am-1:00pm
- Contact us regarding offer deadline