One-Of-A-Kind Farmhouse-Inspired Condo
288 Whitmore #329 . Rockridge . Asking $395,000
- Farmhouse-inspired 1 bed/1 bath condo with nearly 700 SF
- Kitchen renovation features new quartz stone countertops, newer cabinetry with custom wood shelving & hardware, new deep farm sink & commercial faucet, & brand new stainless appliances
- Freshly updated bathroom with new tile floor, re-glazed tub, new vanity with Carrera Marble, faucet, mirror, lighting & hardware
- New wide-plank oak-like flooring in entry, kitchen, dining & living room with noise-reducing underlayment
- New bedroom dual-pane window & oversized dual-pane sliding glass door leading to cozy private balcony with tree view
- Other updates include fresh paint, designer light fixtures, newer Berber carpet, new baseboards & new closet doors
- Heated pool/spa & gym on premise
- Gated garage providing one secure deeded parking space (#83)
- Easily accessible coin-operated laundry room
- HOA fees currently $323/month and include common water, exterior maintenance, hazard insurance, management fee, reserves, trash removal, water/sewer, on-site pool & gym
- Under 1 mile to Rockridge BART!
- "Walkers Paradise" according to Walkscore (93)
- Ideally located in the coveted Rockridge neighborhood, bordering Piedmont Avenue and the Temescal District of Oakland
- Just 1 block to new shops at The Ridge Shopping Center (Oakland’s new outdoor multi-level shopping, dining and retail destination)
- Immerse yourself in the best that Oakland has to offer- great weather, the burgeoning restaurant & bar scene, cafes, farmers markets & artisanal shopping.
- Listed by Jennifer Montague & Glennie Kramer-Baker
- Buyers, contact Glennie Kramer-Baker at (510) 590-9020 or (415) 535-2996
- Open Sunday July 23rd and July 30th 2:00pm-4:30pm
- Broker Open House Thurs July 20th & Monday July 24th 10:30am-1:00pm
- Contact us regarding offer deadline
Learn More About The Home Co.