What We Do
Let's face it, the Bay Area is an expensive place to live, so no matter your price range the home you buy will likely need minor tweaks to a major renovation to meet your needs and aesthetic. And chances are some trade-offs will be involved in buying a home here, and we will guide you in making those choices.
Because of our extensive renovation experience, when showing you homes we can give you our ideas on what to fix or change, how much it will cost, as well as potential impact on resale value.
We think out of the box to find solutions, so we always offer suggestions about different neighborhoods to consider, ways to structure the contract to suit your needs, and other ways to get you what you want within your budget.
We know you are searching on Zillow and Redfin. We also think those sites offer great search tools, so have fun looking there, or feel free to use our search. But when you are ready to meet with a real person who can guide you, protect you, enlighten you, and to enjoy the process with, then we hope you'll connect with us!
What You Can Expect From Us
- We always work towards your best interests
- You will receive a comprehensive Home Buyers Guide at the beginning of your search
- We will update you on current market conditions
- We will conduct frequent searches and recommend appropriate properties to you
- We can provide you with a list of reputable lenders for loan pre-approval
- We will often preview properties on your behalf in order to save you valuable time and energy
- We will counsel you on writing an appropriate offer
- We will schedule and attend all property inspections during the escrow period
- We will be available during your escrow signing to answer any last-minute questions you may have
- Our firm will provide continued service to you beyond close of escrow, including consultation on design and renovation
- Your patronage allows us to generously support local non-profit organizations that focus on improving the lives of children and adults with special needs